Saturday, June 3, 2017

BUY HERE PAY HERE AUTO LOANS, ZERO 0 DOWN, BAD CREDIT, GUARANTEED LOANS, FT. LAUD., FL. - KEITH: (754)265-5049 - Classified Ad

BUY HERE PAY HERE AUTO LOANS,
ZERO 0 DOWN, BAD CREDIT, GUARANTEED LOANS,
FT. LAUD., FL. - KEITH: (754)265-5049 -
Classified Ad

Thank you, for answering my advertisement! 

I have been saving my customers thousands of dollars on their auto loans,
because of my twenty three years experience in the auto industry! 

After reading hundreds of bank guide-line sheets, I have discovered the finest lenders who offer the lowest interest rates available today, makes no difference if your prime, sub prime or buy-here-pay-here, I will provide you, the customer, with the lowest rates!
 
Prime Loans: 2.9% And Up!
Sub prime: 12.9% And Up!
Buy-Here-Pay-Here: 16.9% And Up! 

Let My Experience In Auto Finance Save You, The Customer, Big Bucks!  

Looking Forward To Meeting You! 

Sincerely,
Keith Cormier
Phone: (754)265-5049

                    SALE PRICE ONLY: $11,888 CALL KEITH: (754)265-5049  

No comments:

Post a Comment